Alternatives of using the voice identification
Voice identification technology enables to provide totally automated process of taxi
ordering, which makes it absolutely free from participation of a operator. Taxi ordering process is presented as
- A phone call from client comes in
- Telephone number of the caller is identified. If there is no possibility to identify the client’s location with the help of telephone
operators’ database, then the answer is reproduced as the recorded
phonogram, which suggests that client would tell his address.
- The client tells his address after listening of the phonogram
- Automated voice identification module forms inquiry to the database, and reproduces phonogram with replay of the identified address and a request to the client to confirm the correctness of the identification of the named
- If the client confirms the correctness of the identification of the
address, logical processing module searches for the nearest taxi-cab.
- After finding the matching taxi-cab, phonogram, which contains information about arrival time and the taxi-cab
number, is reproduced.
NB! The system is big and complicated, that’s why it is possible to
place only general information to this web-site. In case of a bigger
interest towards all capacities, technical properties and other aspects of
the system, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.